Hablamos Español

Family Visa Petitions

Other Petitions / Applications Filed with the Administrative Offices of USCIS

  •  Affirmative Applications for Asylum with the Department of Homeland Security
  • Fiancé Visas and Family Petitions for Adjustment of Status in the USA or Consular (Embassy) Processing Abroad
  • I-751 Applications for Removal of Conditions on Permanent Resident Status
  • N-400 Applications for Naturalization to United States Citizenship
  • U Visa Applications for Victims of Violent Crimes and Criminal Activity
  • I-360 Petitions for Battered Spouses and other related Self-Petitions
  • I-601 Waiver Applications for Adjustment of Status Applications